PREORDER: Larklamp Magic Lantern Game System (#01:Nov.2017)
Play enchanting shadow games with the world's first Magic Lantern Game System!
- Handcrafted by game designer P.D. Warne
- Patent-Pending Shadow Magic Tabletop Fun!
- Wisp in the Vale game included
- Expand your system with other Larklamp games (sold separately)
Some Adult Supervised Assembly Required
This is a PRE-ORDER item – it is one of two hundred units scheduled to ship NOVEMBER 2017, limit of four (4) per household
please read info below for details before ordering
What is Included
- Larklamp Magic Lantern
- Larkspark LED light
- Larklamp Manual
- Wooden Game Toppet
- Wisp in the Vale game including rules, game panels, and wooden game pieces
- Game Storage Box
3 AAA batteries required (not included)
Wisp in the Vale Game Details
- Players: 4 (+2-4 player variant)
- Ages: 8+
- Game time: 20-30 minutes
The will-o’-the-wisp is a malevolent spirit appearing at night near swamps, woods, bogs and vales, luring travellers off their paths and into the darkness using the light of its lantern.
A wisp has been lurking in a nearby vale, enticing villagers with its unearthly glow. You and your fellow villagers must work together to elude the wisp’s charms, cross the vale, and get home safely before you are all cast into an endless sleep, never to be seen again.
Three players work together as villagers against a forth player in the role of the wisp. Players take turns moving across the vale while strategically helping or hindering one another using charms that transform the shadowy game board.
Should they all reach home safely, the villagers win the game! However should they be lured to sleep in the vale, the wisp has won.
Race in the Vale: Wisp in the Vale is a 4 player game, and includes rules and game pieces for its companion game variant, Race in the Vale – a 2-4 player strategic racing game where players compete against each other to cross the vale first.
- Assembled dimensions: 3.75”(l) x 3.75”(w) x 9.5” (h)
- Assembly required. 5-10 minutes, requires adult supervision.
Batched Preorders & Shipping Schedule
Every Larklamp and game is "made to order" by P.D. Warne in his Montreal workshop — handmade in batches of approximately 200 units per month. The batch # of your pre-order item corresponds to the following schedule of estimated ship dates:
- BATCH #01: November 2017
- BATCH #02: December 2017
- BATCH #03: January 2018
Please note this schedule is subject to change, as pre-order delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be 100% guaranteed.
As we begin to sell our products we will continue to work on refining our process for estimating shipping dates, as well as improving our manufacturing techniques in order to create more units per month while maintaining the highest possible standards
- All prices in US dollars.
- Note: this item is a sample. It is one-of-a-kind object handmade from natural materials, and may have small irregularities.
- By pre-ordering you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Guarantee: If there is a problem with your item, please get in contact with us within 30 days of receiving it and we'll be happy to make things right.
Please read about Batch Pre-orders above for estimated delivery shedule
All Shipping Rates calculated at check-out
Shipping available to most countries via Canada Post tracked services
Tracking numbers are emailed to customers only once the shipping label is created, shortly before the package is shipped
If your country is not in the shipping options at checkout, we apologize - we're learning about customs regulations and working to expand our international shipping options.
For Shipping outside Canada: Duties and customs fees are not included in the pre-order or shipping prices. They are the responsibility of the cusotmer.